These Biscoff Ice Cream Sticks are SO GOOD. I am actually in shock at how good they are. They are a perfect, vegan ice cream stick and are amazing for the hot weather. You need to make these as soon as you can!
The ice cream is healthy, made with only 4 ingredients: vanilla, cashews, maple and coconut cream. Despite being healthy and natural, it is super creamy and delicious. The ice cream is then dipped in a layer of biscoff and then a layer of chocolate....... a DREAM!
I use mini ice cream stick trays for this recipe. This recipe makes 8 mini ice cream sticks. If you have a different sized ice cream stick tray this is fine! You might just make slightly more or less ice cream sticks.
This recipe is very easy to make, but takes quite a long time from start to finish. This is because you have to freeze the ice cream sticks at each stage. However, you could definitely start this recipe in the morning and be enjoying some Biscoff Ice Cream Sticks by the evening!
Let me know how you get on with this recipe in the comments below. Enjoy!
Biscoff Ice Cream Sticks
- 113 g Cashews
- 180 g Coconut cream
- 75 g Maple syrup/ honey
- ¾ tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Jar Biscoff spread you won't use all of this but you need a whole jar to fully dip the sticks!
- 250 g Chocolate of choice
- 15 g Biscoff biscuits
- Soak your cashews in cold water overnight. Alternatively, soak the cashews in boiling hot water for 20 minutes. After this 20 minutes, drain the cashews and resoak them in new boiling hot water for another 20 minutes. The cashews should be nice and soft after.
- Combine the soaked (and drained) cashews, vanilla, maple syrup/honey and coconut cream in a blender/ high power food processor. Blend until completely combined and smooth. Pour the mixture into ice cream stick containers. See the text above for a link to the ones that I use. Place into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Melt an entire jar of Biscoff Spread. You won't actually use a whole jar in this recipe but it is necessary to melt this amount in order to fully soak the ice cream sticks (you can save the unused spread by pouring it back into the jar afterwards). Pour the melted Biscoff Spread into a large cup (big enough for the size of your ice cream sticks to fit in). Soak each of the ice cream sticks into the Biscoff. Then place on to a plate lined with cling film. Put them back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt your chocolate and pour into a cup. Crumble the Biscoff biscuits and mix it into the melted chocolate. Dip the Biscoff covered ice cream sticks into the chocolate until fully coated. Refreeze the ice cream sticks for 30 minutes.
- Using some of the Biscoff spread, decorate your ice cream sticks. I just did diagonal lines across the ice cream stick. This stage is optional! Enjoy.