This watermelon feta salad is THE salad for the summertime. It is fresh, sweet and the perfect accompaniment to any barbecue or summer supper!
I love summer salads. They are what I crave throughout the summer and this salad is so good. It is easy to make and requires only six ingredients.
All you need for this watermelon feta salad is six simple ingredients and a tiny amount of time.
- Lime juice
See recipe card below for quantities and directions
I love chopping up the watermelon and cucumber into super small squares. This makes the salad more satisfying to me but you can choose however you want to cut them! Then all you are going to do is mix the watermelon, cucumber, mint, parsley, feta and lime juice together in a large bowl. Then serve!
Chop your ingredients
Add to a bowl
Finish the ingredients
You could substitute some ingredients for whatever your preference is.
- Watermelon - you could substitute watermelon for any melon! Or actually any sweet fruit like mango, pineapple or papaya.
- Feta - you can buy amazing dairy-free feta now to keep this dairy free.
- Herbs - I chose mint and parsley but you could vary this with basil or whatever you fancied.
Literally all you need for this recipe is a chopping board, knife, bowl and mixing spoons. Simple and easy!
Eat immediately whilst it is still super fresh. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
You could use any sharp flavour here like other cheeses. You can also buy amazing dairy-free feta now to keep this dairy-free too.
I chose parsley and mint but you could choose whatever you wanted. Basil would be amazing here too.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Watermelon Feta Salad
- ¾ Mini watermelon
- ½ Cucumber
- 3 tablespoon Fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley
- 100 g Feta
- 1 ½ Lime juice add more if you want this more tangy!
- Chop up your watermelon and cucumber into small squares.
- Chop up your parsley and mint finely. Then crumble your feta and chop your limes in half ready for juicing.
- In a large bowl, combine your watermelon, cucumber, feta, mint, parsley into the bowl. Then squeeze your lime juice on top and mix together.
- Enjoy! You can add more of any of these ingredients to tailor to your on taste. The watermelon is sweet enough but if you want extra sweetness, you could add a little bit of honey/ maple.